GoDogGo INTERNATIONAL SALES & DEALERS
Open or Close International Purchase & Shipping
GoDogGo Fetch Machines are available for shipping direct from GoDogGo, Inc. in the U.S. to Canada* & select countries OR find an Authorized International Reseller below.
- Find COUNTRIES where shipping is available from the US & international ship rates in the COUNTRY & SHIPPING METHOD Drop Down Menus located on the shopping cart page Add item to cart to check ship rate.
- GoDogGo ships outside the U.S. through the United States Postal Service. Shipping USPS reduces additional brokerage fees as charged by other couriers.
NOTE: Shipping fee does not include duty that will likely be incurred upon or prior to delivery by your postal service.
- Adapter - Product shipped from the U.S. includes a Universal 100 - 240V switching adapter type A plug for use just about anywhere in the world.
- Open or Close International Resellers
Open or Close International Wholesale Sales
For wholesale purchase & dealer inquiries please CONTACT GoDogGo, Inc directly.
The authorized dealers above do not sell GoDogGo for wholesale purchase. Dealer & wholesale inquiries should be made directly to GoDogGo, Inc.
Open or Close Return Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with product purchased from GoDogGo simply CONTACT us within 30 days of the order delivery date to request a Return Authorization (RA) .
Purchase price will be refunded when product is returned in clean, like-new condition.
NOTE: Original Shipping & Return Shipping is non-refundable & at customer expense.
- 30-Day Return Policy -
Returned or exchanged items must be in like new, resalable condition with all packaging & components for a refund of product purchase price. If product is not returned with all packaging, components & in clean, like-new condition a restocking fee of $25 may be assessed. However, when returned in like new, clean condition, with all components & packaging a restocking fee will not be assessed. Original shipping & return shipping is non-refundable & at customer expense. Packages must be returned freight prepaid; we do not accept C.O.D. deliveries. Most all returns are not assessed a restock fee unless product is dirty and/or missing components.
We understand included balls may be dirty from initial use & do not deduct for used balls.
- 30-Day Return Policy - Returned or exchanged items must be in like new, resalable condition with all packaging & components for a refund of product purchase price. If product is not returned with all packaging, components & in clean, like-new condition a restocking fee of $25 may be assessed. However, when returned in like new, clean condition, with all components & packaging a restocking fee will not be assessed. Original shipping & return shipping is non-refundable & at customer expense. Packages must be returned freight prepaid; we do not accept C.O.D. deliveries. Most all returns are not assessed a restock fee unless product is dirty and/or missing components.
Open or Close Warranty
- International Purchase from the U.S. Product shipped to countries outside North America is eligible for standard replacement parts at no charge within the 6 month warranty period if needed (most parts are not needed during this period of time). When outside the 6 month warranty, a shipping & handling fee will apply.
- Covered under 6 Month Warranty - GoDogGo Fetch Machine comes with a 6-month warranty on workmanship, defects in materials & standard replacement parts from original date of purchase with proof of purchase. Post 6 month warranty the standard replacement parts are available with a Shipping & Handling fee for the life of the product. 6 month warranty is non–transferable & valid to original purchaser only. It is recommended, but not required, to register a unit with serial number.
Manufacturer's Warranty on Workmanship & Defects in Material
Standard replacement parts available at no charge if needed during 6 month warranty period.
Replacement parts available with Shipping & Handling fee for life of the product when outside 6 month warranty.
- Not Covered Under Warranty - Damages caused from pet, overuse, normal wear, improper use. Damages due to use in inclement weather, water, abuse, neglect and/or failure to perform routine care & maintenance. Accidental damages, consequential damages, incidental damages or expenses, including damages to property are not covered under the limited warranty.
- NOTE: Switching adaptor included with type A plug which can be used overseas with a universal plug. GoDogGo is NOT for use with a converter or transformer. GoDogGo is not covered for failure due to improper power source or use with converter or transformer.
Open or Close RoHS / CE Mark
GoDogGo Fetch Machine is CE certified, carries the CE Mark & complies with RoHS Directive
- CE MarkCE_Marking.jpg - GoDogGo holds CE certification The CE marking, known as CE mark, is a mandatory conformance mark on many products placed on the single market in the European Economic Area. The CE marking certifies that a product has met EU consumer safety, health or environmental requirements.
- European Union & RoHS - Directive on restriction of use of certain hazardous substances in electrical & electronic equipment, commonly referred to as Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive or RoHS, was adopted in February 2003 by European Union. Directive restricts use of six hazardous materials in manufacture of various types of electronic & electrical equipment. RoHS restricts use of following six substances: Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated biphenyls, Polybrominated diphenyl ether.
- North America & RoHS California has passed SB 20: Electronic Waste Recycling Act of 2003, or EWRA. Law prohibits sale of electronic devices after January 1, 2007, that are prohibited from being sold under EU RoHS directive, but across a much narrower scope & currently covers four heavy metals restricted by RoHS. EWRA also has restricted material disclosure requirement. Other US states & cities are debating whether to adopt similar laws, & there are several states that have mercury & PBDE bans already.